Top #40+ Love Quotes for her

By
Love Quotes for her: Hey There! Are you looking for Love Quotes for her if yes then you are here at right place. Here at Cute Love Quotes we have published a great collection of Love Quotes for her 


Top 40+ Best Love Quotes for her 

Love Quotes for her
Love Quotes for her 

I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
Baby, you don’t need to take care of yourself anymore, because I am here to take care of you forever, until the day I die. I love you!
Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Open your heart and follow where it leads you...and remember, shoot for the moon.
You beautiful woman of my life, you took it all from me. I took it all from you. So today, we can blackmail each other.
Love Quotes for her
Love Quotes for her 

In my hands is this heart. Please take it coz I want you to have it. I am just too clumsy that I’m afraid I might lose it.
Knowing that I have found my soul mate makes my life complete.
If you dare, take my hand and take me to where your heart is. I want to feel what it’s like to love like you.
If I knew I would be falling in love with an angel, I would have searched for you harder and found you sooner.
Love Quotes for her
Love Quotes for her 

My love for you knows no boundaries. You are the reason behind everything that is good in my life.
Darling, it seems that loving you is the only right thing I have ever done in my life. I love you!

Romantic Love Quotes for her  


Have you heard me in that foggy night? I’ve been calling you to give me your love.
My life with you is something that I would never trade, even for all of the riches under Heaven.
Love Quotes for her
Love Quotes for her 

All the little things you do have given warmth to my heart. You are certainly a constant source of joy in my life. I want you to know that I will never cease to love you.
You are my rock and my strength. You are my everything!
Without you in my life, I would be incomplete. I pray that I should never know such pain.
I will love you more and more each day with every beat of my heart, until the day I die and my heart stops beating. I love you honey.
My wife, my friend, my love, you are my everything.
Love Quotes for her
Love Quotes for her 

There is no other woman in the world like you. I am the luckiest man alive to be able to call you mine.
Honey, there is no other woman in the world as awesome as you. I know I am the luckiest man alive because now I can call you mine.

Deep Love Quotes for her  


You’re still a little kitten that looks at my eyes, wanting love in these cold world.
The ocean is deep and the sky is high, but my love for you will never die.
I sleep as fast as I can, so I can hurry up and wake up next to you.
Love Quotes for her
Love Quotes for her 

Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you is definitely beyond my control, I love you, baby.
You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
No greater light illuminates my path than the love you have brought into my life.

Cute Love Quotes for her  


I wish there would be eight days in a week and 25 hours in a day. That way, I can spend more time with you each day. I love you honey, I can never get enough of you. In fact, I miss you already.
Radios tune into stations but I tune into your love, and I promise never to tune into another.
Love Quotes for her
Love Quotes for her 

Finding your love is a wonderful blessing, one that I will never lose.
Some say to know you is to love you. I say to know you is to be truly blessed.
I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful and special girlfriend like you. You are truly one of a kind and I just love you so much!
When soul mates find each other, they do everything to stay together.
Your love is the love spoken of in the classics. You inspire the poet’s pen.
I keep missing you, simply because I love you.
You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.
Love Quotes for her
Love Quotes for her 

For the rest of my life, I will count each day with you well spent.
I never knew what love was until I met you. Thank you for coming into my life, I promise to love you to infinity and beyond.

Sweet Love Quotes for her  


My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.
Love hurts, that’s what they say. But I’m willing to take all the risk because I can never imagine my life without you.
Love Quotes for her
Love Quotes for her 

There is no finer day than a day with you by my side. Thank you for all that you are.
They told me that to make you fall in love, I had to make you laugh. But every time you laugh, it’s me that is actually falling in love.
One day I have caught myself smiling just for no reason at all. I thought I have gone crazy, but then I realized… it’s all because I was thinking of you.

We hope that you have found the perfect Love Quotes for her  to share them with your loved ones. If you loved our collection then share this excellent collection of Love Quotes for her to your friends and family using social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, and Google+.

0 comments:

Post a Comment