Top #100+ Romantic Love Quotes

By
Romantic Love Quotes: Hey Are You Looking for Romantic Love Quotes if yes then you are here at right place. Here at Cute Love Quotes we have published a great collection of Romantic Love Quotes.  

You are here at our lovely website for the Romantic Love Quotes and we are very greatful for that we hope you will find some most amazing and Romantic Quotes on Love for whatever reason you want.

  Love is the most beautiful feeling in ones life and if you are in Romantic mood then our Quotes on Love will surely double your Romanticness.


Find the most adorable collection of Romantic Love Quotes: Here is the list of the best Romantic Quotes on Love, you can use this excellent collection of the religious Love Quotes anywhere you want.

Best #100+ Romantic Love Quotes

A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.
I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.
When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.
If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.
The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes - or just by staring into space.

When I walk with you I feel as if I had a flower in my buttonhole.
I'm a romantic; a sentimental person thinks things will last, a romantic person hopes against hope that they won't.
Romantic Love Quotes
Romantic Love Quotes
The curse of the romantic is a greed for dreams, an intensity of expectation that, in the end, diminishes the reality.
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
The American is wholeheartedly for love and romance at any cost.

Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.

The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer.
How far away the stars seem, and how far is our first kiss, and ah, how old my heart.
Romantic Love Quotes
Romantic Love Quotes


 Romance like a ghost escapes touching; it is always where you are not, not where you are. The interview or conversation was prose at the time, but it is poetry in the memory.

Romantic Love Quotes For Him

Of all the music that reached farthest into heaven, it is the beating of a loving heart.
I've flown across America, I've scaled fences, I've stood under windows and gone out of my way hundreds of times. I'm a hopeless romantic. There's no hope for me.

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.
French is the language that turns dirt into romance.
When the heart speaks, its language is the same under all latitudes.
Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deathlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, this it overflows upon the outward world.
There's something about the sound of a train that's very romantic and nostalgic and hopeful.
Romantic Love Quotes
Romantic Love Quotes

The more we are filled with thoughts of lust the less we find true romantic love.

Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
The word 'romance,' according to the dictionary, means excitement, adventure, and something extremely real. Romance should last a lifetime.
If you don't love me, it does not matter, anyway I can love for both of us.
Now I believe that lovers should be draped in flowers and laid entwined together on a bed of clover and left there to sleep, left there to dream of their happiness.
There's something really great and romantic about being poor and sleeping on couches.
I have always been a romantic, one of those people who believes that a woman in pink circus tights contains all the secrets of the universe.


Romantic Love Quotes
Romantic Love Quotes


The telephone, which interrupts the most serious conversations and cuts short the most weighty observations, has a romance of its own.
The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule.
I'm into all that sappy stuff - a surprise picnic, nice dinner, or traveling. I'm kind of an old romantic.
I'm a hopeless romantic. It's disgusting. It really is. I've seen 'While You Were Sleeping', like, twenty times, and I still believe in the whole Prince Charming thing.
Love is a portion of the soul itself, and it is of the same nature as the celestial breathing of the atmosphere of paradise.
If  I loved all the world as I do you, I shouldn't write books to it: I should only write letters to it, and that would be only a clumsy stage on the way to entire telepathy.
There are certain romances that belong in certain cities, in a certain atmosphere, in a certain time.

Romantic Love Quotes For Her

I'm very romantic, I'm extremely romantic. I date my wife.
Romantic Love Quotes
Romantic Love Quotes

I love surprises - champagne and strawberries, all that pampering, romantic stuff. Guys ought to know how to pamper their women properly.
Too many women throw themselves into romance because they're afraid of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity. I won't do that.
I'm a hopeless romantic, and very much the person in a relationship to go: If things are going well, I'll buy the flowers, remember the dates of things, plan fun nights out.
Those fields of daisies we landed on, and dusty fields and desert stretches. Memories of many skies and earths beneath us - many days, many nights of stars.
I don't know where my romanticism comes from. My mom and dad would read to me a lot. 'Treasure Island,' 'Robinson Crusoe,' tales of chivalry and knights, things like that. Those are the stories I loved growing up.
Romance is dead - it was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece.
I'm a dreadful romantic. No matter what I go through in life, I want to fall in love with a man.
Romantic Love Quotes
Romantic Love Quotes

I don't get off on romantic parts. But I often think if I had had my dental work done early on, well, maybe.
Women today are dealing with both their independence and also the fact that their lives are built around finding and satisfying the romantic models we grew up with.
I saw Tequila Sunrise as a romantic picture with complex, bigger than life characters.
The male is always the pawn in a romantic comedy. Come together, break up, go chase her, get her, roll credits. That's what happens in all of them.
I'm from L.A., so I'm used to seeing people in sunglasses and flip-flops. There's something so romantic about a man in a scarf and a knitted hat.
I would pretend to be the French lieutenant's woman. I was always a romantic. I still am, actually.
Savannah is amazing with the town squares and the hanging moss and the French Colonial houses. It's brutally romantic.
Romantic love allows you to focus mating energy. Attachment sustains that relationship as long as necessary to raise your baby.
Sepia in particular tends to make everything look a bit romantic and almost sentimental, hence the fact that it remains such a popular choice for wedding photographs.
Romantic Love Quotes
Romantic Love Quotes

Well, I think first it was rare for me to do anything that had any kind of a romantic note to it.
I am a bit of a hopeless romantic. I really do have a faith and a belief in love, and when I love, I love hard.
The compensation of a very early success is a conviction that life is a romantic matter. In the best sense one stays young.
Satan, really, is the romantic youth of Jesus re-appearing for a moment.
Once I got married and had kids, I moved away from romantic roles, because it seemed wrong to have my three-year-old wondering why Daddy was kissing someone else.
A realist, in Venice, would become a romantic by mere faithfulness to what he saw before him.
If you're a woman and a guy's ever said anything romantic to you, he just left off the second part that would have made you sick if you could have heard it.
'Romeo And Juliet' is the classic love story. When two lovers are separated and trying to get back to one another, that's fiercely romantic and something you become glued to.
A shiny ring isn't romantic to me. I think thought and love into what you do for the person you're in love with - that's romance.
'Love Letter' reminds me of 'Chocolate Factory' and 'Happy People.' It's a little bit of both of those, yeah. I just wanted it to be classy, man. And romantic. And maybe 10 percent sexy.
Romantic Love Quotes
Romantic Love Quotes

I love being manipulated by what I see. I love weepies and romantic comedies where you're reaching for the Kleenex at the right moment.
I love Valentine's Day! I love it, I love it, I love it. I like having doors opened for me. My favorite romantic comedy is 'When Harry Met Sally.'
The only thing I would unequivocally say is that I have never had any interest in romantic comedy I just couldn't do it. I think I'd be terrible.
My notion of the KGB came from romantic spy stories. I was a pure and utterly successful product of Soviet patriotic education.
The whole westward expansion myth is seen as romantic. But it's a joke, a blot on American history.
With the first commandment, Mohammed tried to imprison common sense. And with the second commandment, the beautiful, romantic side of mankind was enslaved.
In Romanticism, the main determinant is the mood, the atmosphere. And in that regard, you could also describe Schubert as a Romantic.
We owe to the Middle Ages the two worst inventions of humanity - romantic love and gunpowder.
We believe that according the name 'investors' to institutions that trade actively is like calling someone who repeatedly engages in one-night stands a 'romantic.'


Romantic Love Quotes
Romantic Love Quotes


Building a little bonfire at night on the beach and lying on a blanket with my wife under the stars is not only sexy, it's romantic.
If I had no family, my wife and I would lead a much more romantic and nomadic existence.
Is Valentine's Day a day to make cupcakes with your children? No, Valentine's is supposed to be a day about romantic love.
You know, I've always thought that it would be really funny if somebody made a romantic comedy where absolutely everything went well from beginning to end.
We are all the heroes and heroines of our own lives. Our love stories are amazingly romantic; our losses and betrayals and disappointments are gigantic in our own minds.
I think people get a sense of possibility when they're on a plane, even romantic possibility, wondering if the perfect person is going to sit down next to them or something.
Moving to the country is a very bold thing to do. You can have vague romantic notions about doing that, but in actuality, it can be a terrifying thing.
Get this, kids - how a man proposes isn't what makes him romantic. It's how a man purposes to lay down his life that makes him romantic.
I am a hopeless romantic and I love to spoil my girlfriends.
In a big Bollywood romantic film, taking my shirt off and spreading the hand towards the mountain with dancers behind me are not my cup of tea.
Suddenly I've got an overwhelming desire to surround myself with the aura of classical and Romantic art.
I'm turned off by the groupie thing. I'm a romantic; I like finding the right woman, and if it works, it works.
I love romantic comedy, but I think you have to have another idea that you're chasing along with romantic comedy.
Romantic Love Quotes
Romantic Love Quotes

I have played so many romantic roles that I don't know if I am really a romantic in real life. I get confused about the real me.
I think I've only done one horror movie, Psycho III. That was a walk in the park compared to a romantic comedy.
I guess it's ridiculously romantic, but I wanted to be a full tilt, sink-or-swim writer.
I had my first real kiss at Magic Mountain on a park bench. Not the most romantic thing ever.
I'd always thought hurricanes were romantic, with pretty feminine names like Celestine.

Romantic  Quotes 

Marriage is not simply a romantic union between two people; it's also a political and economic contract of the highest order.
There is as much wisdom in listening as there is in speaking - and that goes for all relationships, not just romantic ones.
I love romantic films and love drama. Any film that has romance or romantic element is my comfort.
I would say 80% of the scripts I get are dramas and not comedies or romantic comedies, which is funny because that's what I do every week.
The length and shape of the poemetto, like the greater Romantic lyric of English poetry, lends itself to retrospection and commentary.

Romantic Love Quotes Images

In those days, boxing was very glamorous and romantic. You listened to fights on the radio, and a good announcer made it seem like a contest between gladiators.
I don't want to be romantic, but one of the most important things is to have happy buildings... it's like having a family with a lot of children.
My younger brother's death in Vietnam was both sobering and cause for reflection. In 'Fallen Angels' I wanted to dispel the notion of war as either romantic or simplistically heroic.
Romantic Love Quotes
Romantic Love Quotes
It gives me immense pleasure to be trustworthy, faithful, and true - to have the kind of romantic bond that inspires this.

We hope that you have found the perfect Romantic Love Quotes to share them with your loved ones. If you loved our collection then share this excellent collection of Romantic Love Quotes to your friends and family using social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, and Google+.

0 comments:

Post a Comment