Top #50+ Awesome True Love Quotes

By
True Love Quotes: Hey There! Are you looking for  True Love Quotes if yes then you are here at the right place. Here at Cute Love Quotes we have published a great collection of  True Love Quotes 

True Love is difficult to find in life but ones you find them then you deeply get attached to them and it gets impossible to live life without them.

Here is the handpicked collection  Top 50+ Awesome True Love Quotes :


Top #50 Awesome True Love Quotes

True Love Quotes
True Love Quotes 
True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.
Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.
True love stories never have endings.
True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
I got a gymnastics scholarship to college, fell in love with my true love of my whole life - who I'm married to now - and he was a virgin too. It was very romantic.
I've been so fortunate in my life that my family has never been jealous of my success. They have shown true love and commitment to me by being supportive. They shared in it.
Maybe true love isn't out there for me, but I can sublimate my loneliness with the notion that true love is out there for someone.
True Love Quotes
True Love Quotes 
To good and true love fear is forever affixed.
On 'Grey's Anatomy' I wouldn't care what I was playing - I would play a corpse, 'cause I love it that much. It is deep true love, and it will never die.
Only true love can fuel the hard work that awaits you.
I know the difference between true love and the love of my fans.


True Love Quotes For Him



I'd like to someday see myself married to my true love and starting a big family, and at the same time still having an artistic job.
True love that lasts forever... yes, I do believe in it. My parents have been married for 40 years and my grandparents were married for 70 years. I come from a long line of true loves.
True love is quiescent, except in the nascent moments of true humility.
True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.
The romantic love we feel toward the opposite sex is probably one extra help from God to bring you together, but that's it. All the rest of it, the true love, is the test.
Fairy tales are stories of triumph and transformation and true love, all things I fervently believe in.
However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship.
True Love Quotes
True Love Quotes 
Genuine and true love is so rare that when you encounter it in any form, it's a wonderful thing, to be utterly cherished in whatever form it takes.
None of us feels the true love of God till we realize how wicked we are. But you can't teach people that - they have to learn by experience.


True Love Quotes For Her 



True love doesn't come to you it has to be inside you.
True love bears all, endures all and triumphs!
True love makes the thought of death frequent, easy, without terrors; it merely becomes the standard of comparison, the price one would pay for many things.
It is so difficult in the world for people to find love, true love.
I love true love, and I'm a woman who wants to be married for a lifetime. That traditional life is something that I want.
I always believed 'The Fly' to be a classic opera story. It's a tale of love and death, true love surviving in the face of physical decay and ultimate sacrifice.
True Love Quotes
True Love Quotes 
We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.
If only one could tell true love from false love as one can tell mushrooms from toadstools.
There's a part of me that will always believe that Angel is Buffy's true love. That there will be a piece of her heart that will always be with him for the rest of her life.
I have a personal ambition to live my life honestly and honor the true love that I've had and also the people I've had around me.
It may be an old cliche, but I think true love will last; it has no end. But finding the right person is a very difficult thing.
Only a fool permits the letter of the law to override the spirit in the heart. Do not let a piece of paper stand in the way of true love and headlines.
True love brings up everything - you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.
True Love Quotes
True Love Quotes 
True love does not only encompass the things that make you feel good, it also holds you to a standard of accountability.


True Love Quotes and Sayings 



My true love is with amateur wrestlin;, that's where I was born. I've always wanted to wrestle.
Antipathy, dissimilarity of views, hate, contempt, can accompany true love.
Acting is my true love. I would like to have been a serious actor, and I plan to in the next life. I'm gonna be Meryl Streep Rivers.
If there is any country on earth where the course of true love may be expected to run smooth, it is America.
True love, especially first love, can be so tumultuous and passionate that it feels like a violent journey.
I never take any commitment lightly, and I certainly don't take my wife lightly. I never did and I never will. That's permanent. That's true love.
I believe in true love, and I believe in happy endings. And I believe.

True Love Quotes
True Love Quotes 
In a lot of ways, if I were ambitious about anything - besides my career - I'd be ambitious about love. Ambitious in the sense that I really hope to find true love.
My true love is history, but I didn't know how I could make a living at it.
The love I have for my ex-girlfriends will always be there, so I think that's true love.
I've been writing songs since I was 14 years old, and that's my true love.

True Love Quotes
True Love Quotes 
It can only be true love when you enable your other half to be better, to be the person they're destined to be.
Olivia Hussey from Zefferelli's 'Romeo and Juliet' makes the intense vulnerability of true love look magnificent.
We hope that you have found the perfect True Love Quotes  to share them with your loved ones. If you loved our collection then share this excellent collection of True Love Quotes to your friends and family using social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, and Google+.

0 comments:

Post a Comment